This section of the website gives guidance on the CT1 interview process. Covered in this section are five main areas; please select the relevent link below for further information.
- Invitation & booking - should your application be assessed as eligible, and score highly enough to progress through shortlisting, then you will be invited to interview. Information is given here about how invitations to interview will be sent and how you can book your slot.
- Interview preparation - there are very specific requirements for the documentation which you will need to bring with you to interview. Please carefully review the information on this page before attending your interview. This page also contains other information regarding dress code, travel, etc.
- Interview structure & content - the CT1 interview process follows a defined national structure which is the same regardless of where you are interviewed. Please visit this page for further information about the national CT1 interview structure and the areas on which you will be assessed.
- Interview scoring - all candidates, regardless of where they are interviewed, will be scored to the same range on the same areas. These scores will be used to determine if your application can be considered appointable.
- After the interview - once all scores have been verified and compiled, appointable candidates are ranked in order of total score with this ranking used alongside programme preferences to determine offers.
Please be aware that the CT1 interview is the same regardless of whether you would wish to be considered for CT1 posts in ACCS-AM, CMT or both.