Once interviews are complete, all candidates within a region who have been assessed as appointable will be ranked in order of the total score awarded to them during the recruitment round.
Regions will then begin making offers to candidates based on this score (in order - highest-scorer first) and the post preferences given.
This section of the website contains information on the offering process. This includes:
- Programme preferences - how you will rank the available programmes within your interviewing region in which you are interested
- How offers are made - and when you can expect them
- Responding to offers - what options are available to you and by when you need to respond
- Clearing - how the clearing process works for those not offered by their interviewing region (round 1 only)
- Employment - what happens after you accept an offer to enable you to take up employment.